Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

George Zimmerman...Update

Just a quick shout out to all the Zimmerman supporters.

He's an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Since that fool slithered his away out of a conviction, he's been a busy bee!

Zimmerman has managed to stay in the (I say on purpose) limelight.

A traffic stop(speeding).

Admitted during the stop that he had a gun in is glove compartment. 

Wife divorcing him.

Decides to venture over to his soon to be ex wife's father's house and give pops a pistol whipping.

One thing I can say, some of you may be right.
\
He's not a racist.

He's a complete ASSHOLE!!!.

He likes the attention.

Just looking and listening to his parents explains a lot.

The stoic personality, the "George has been raised not to show emotion".

He may not show any emotion, but that fucker is carrying on like he has no regard for people or life in general.

Not being in the news on the regular, I guessed ticked him off.

Unless someone else has another theory, I would say that fool is trying to get himself killed!

If I knew I had a target on my back, I would stay in hiding.

I wouldn't be driving around in my brand new pickup(thanks for the donations that went towards his trial DUMBASSES!!)

Then again, if my dad constantly got my ass out of a jam all my life, maybe I would be so bold to be so pompous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment