Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Man Robbed of New Air Jordans at Gunpoint After Craigslist Posting

In Elmhurst, Il. news... Let's start this off by saying, when will we learn?

Mr. Rodney Payton robbed a person at gun point for one pair of Air Jordan sneakers, he was tracked down later in the getaway car. Okay, I wanna know who planned this dumb shit?
While you were planning this high stakes heist, Rodney, couldn't you have planned a better car for your getaway? Of course, Rodney, the dumbass stuck out like a black person at a KKK rally in Elmhurst.
Pepper spraying, stabbing, robbing... and all this over-the-top behavior for some Air Jordans?

Why are people like Rod, so compelled to be like everyone else? Why do they have this insatiable need to want stuff that everybody else has - especially when they can't afford them?

I wish I could get you young fuckers to not have kids at twelve years old -you only pass on your stunted ass values and limited knowledge to another generation. I wish I could get you to plan for a stable future. I really fucking hope I can see your asses with a job in 15 - 20 years.

Rodney, its bad enough that you robbed a person, but then, your scattered way of thinking told you to sell them on Craigslist. C'mon, the only thing people actually sell on Craigslist are butt cracks and penises!

Boy, I tell you, True Religion, Northface, and Air Jordans are like crack. I don't understand how these folks are thirsty as hell with the fascination with paying almost two hundred dollars for a pair of sneakers.

Trust me, I don't want to make Mike richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment