Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Ron Paul? Are You In Trouble Again

Attention: In respect to wannabe Presidential hopefuls and career politicians. If you have some dumb shit going on in your past, and you don't want America to know about it, then sit your asses on the sidelines like me and rant from afar!

I never like putting a lot of faith into a politician because when there is fuckery involved, you find yourself becoming bitter and jaded. Which is where I am now.

If something was found on President Obama, I would not be surprised. I've resigned myself to the fact that we are all human and not some superhumans that are mistake free. Which brings us to Mr. Ron Paul.

The dumbass statements he's made in the past about homosexuals, Hispanics, and in particular black men are wild to say the least.
"95% percent of black men in Washington are criminals", "If a black man takes your purse and starts running, the victim's not catching him, because he can run fast", etc...

I want to know which survey dictates the percentage of black men that are 95% criminal. On the purse snatching dig, he is basically saying, I'm ass out because a brother is so used to running from shit, that I'll never catch him, he has got speed on his side, I guess he has great rhythm too.

I'm not upset he said it, black folks are so used to hearing dumb shit spouted off from every other race about what we are and aren't. Don't get me wrong, I'll call you out on it, or punch you in the throat...consider it a learning exercise.

I was upset that he didn't own up to the bullshit jabs he has taken at the gays and black men. The arrogance of Ron....Ron Paul Political, Ron Paul's Freedom Report, Ron Paul Journal Report, and Ron Paul Investment Letter.
This bitch is so into himself he's had or has four publications that he puts out to the public to read and become as ignorant as him.

To say that you don't read everything that you publish is hogwash.
You read it and probably get upset if it's not insulting enough.

What is really insulting is when you were called out on these quotes initially years ago, you said your words were "taken out of context" which means they were your words. Now, years later, you are saying you never wrote anything, I believe you used the term, "disavow" too. Which is it, your words or not?

Again, Palin, Edwards, Gingrich, Perry, Cain, Paul, hell, pick any Kennedy, if you've got some shit going on in your life, stay in the private sector because your dirty laundry isn't going to become clean with a well-crafted press conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment